I've been taking fish oil for several years. It has helped to keep my hair shiny and my skin looking it's best. It also has so many health benefits you should really consider adding fish oil to your diet if you haven't already. In the past I've had brands that smelled, and tasted really fishy. I was interested in trying this Omega 3 Supreme by Life & Food since it has coated capsules that keep the fish smell and taste away. This brand also offers a higher concentration of Omega 3 than common brands found in stores. It's available on amazon prime as well so the cost is very comparable to store brands. I recommend if you are looking for a high quality fish oil to supplement your diet. I also recommend taking the capsule with a meal.
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA -- may lower a person's health risks. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish - cold-water swimmers such as pollock, sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.
You can find to purchase on amazon.com
I received this product complimentary for my honest review.