Image Map

Saturday, March 14, 2015

InstaNatural’s Scar Gel





I've suffered with having acne on and off since my early teens. Anyone who has had it knows that the darkness left behind stays far later that the actual acne itself causing uneven and blotchy skin. I've tried products to help combat the acne but have needed something to combat the blotchy dark spots. I never even thought of a scar gel until I ran across this product and saw that it helps to reduce acne scarring. You just use the product twice a day and the darkness will slowly fade. It also helps keep you skin moisturized for a healthier and brighter looking skintone.
It's very lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy on your face. No need to apply it to your entire face as you only need a small amount on the areas of concern. This is a nice sized bottle so it should last me a while. It doesn't have any scent or contain any parabens, sulfates, or alcohol so it would be good if you have sensitive skin or want to use it on your face like me
.
InstaNatural’s Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage.

Can be found on amazon.com
http://www.instanatural.com

I received this item complimentary for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within