Image Map

Friday, March 6, 2015

Fogless Shower Mirror


 
 
 


The Fogless Shower Mirror by Cassani uses a patented technology which infuses anti-fog nanotechnology into the reflective surface of our mirror. This is perfect to use while applying your facial routine after showering. You don't have to wait for your bathroom mirror to unfog! I was surprised at the quality and clarity of this mirror. It is by far one of the clearest mirrors I have in my house. I love that is not made of glass so there are no worries of it shattering. This is especially nice with small children who love to look in mirrors! It can easily be taken off the hook to use as well. The hook is sturdy and stuck surprisingly well. Quality stainless so no rusting in a bathroom/shower environment,. Nice to be able to use without waiting for it to unfog, it just stays clear. It's well priced compared to other mirrors of likeness on amazon and worked just as described.
Comes with oval mirror, stainless self sticking mirror hook and shaver hook.
Can be purchased on amazon.com

I was sent this product complimentary in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within