Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

Favorite Facial Mask! Pure Dead Sea Facial Mask

 
 



I love skincare products and over the years have tried many a mask. My favorite for years was a mint mask you could find in a green tube at your local drug store. However it was very drying. I still loved it's effects. It would eliminate excess oil and seemed to purify and help my acne prone skin. I was excited to find out about this mask because it had similar properties to my old favorite. What I foudn out after using was that this is similar but doesn't leave my skin dry like the other brand.
It comes in a white jar with a screw top lid. I gently spread a small amount over my face. Avoiding eyes and lips. I leave on for 10-15min. Then gently wipe away with a warm wash cloth.
When you first put this on it has a creamy texture. It contains Eucalyptus Oil so it has a nice revitalizing scent. It tingles at first on your skin but then it starts to dry soaking up all your skin's impurities. It leaves my skin looking so bright and is helping to clear up the blemishes I had on my face. I feel like I'm using something really great on my skin that I feel is helping it out tremendously. The ingredient list is a big selling point for me. There aren't any chemicals and it's all pronounceable natural products. I will continue to purchase this mask as it has replaced ever other one I have tried.

IndicationsWhile the Dead Sea Mud Mask is most commonly used as a facial mask, it can also be used as a spot treatment for blackheads or pimples as well as a full body mask.

Ingredients
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum

Directions
Do not wash the face before using this mask. Apply a medium layer of Dead Sea Mud Mask to the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 10 minutes to allow full absorption of Dead Sea Minerals and extraction of any impurities. Remove the mask by wetting and gently rubbing in circular motion for an overall exfoliation. Wash off any excess mud mask with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. For best results use Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea mud mask no more than once a week.

You can find this at amazon.com

I received this complimentary for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within