Image Map

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel





http://www.amazon.com/Total-Repair-Eye-Gel-Hyaluronic/dp/B00K6SQHI0/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1426393180&sr=1-1&keywords=total+repair+eye+gel
 
No matter your age it's always the perfect time to start using eye gel. I'm in my twenties and started noticing dark circles being more pronounced. I also saw that my eyes didn't look as bright anymore. I haven't noticed any lines or wrinkles but I want to combat them so they don't start showing up anytime soon. To do that I have been using an eye gel every night. I wanted one that would help with dark circles and help my eyes look brighter in the morning. I've been using this Amara Organics Total Repair for a while now.
You can feel this eye gel work from the moment you put it on. Just the smallest half pump will be enough for both eyes. It immediately leaves your eyes feeling hydrating and brightened. It has a great blend of rejuvenating ingredients. Including collagen, vitamin e & hyaluronic acid. Has a light cucumber spa scent. 
It's natural, vegan, and cruelty free. Made in the USA.
Can be found on amazon.com
 
 
 
I received this item complimentary for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within