Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil by Radha Beauty



I've been using a form of argan oil for about 3 years now. I've tried many brands from high end beauty to store brand. When using these different brands I've been able to tell which ones have been the highest of quality. The ingredients should also list argan oil as the only ingredient if you want the purest and highest quality. This bottle of 100% Pure Argan Oil by Radha Beauty is just that. 100% Pure. No other oils or ingredients added. It comes in a larger sized bottle compared to similar brands. This is an awesome thing when you compare price points to similar argan. The bottle itself is a beautiful cobalt blue that looks quite nice sitting out. It has an eyedropper lid so you don't risk pouring out too much. It doesn't have a scent and doesn't aggravate sensitive skin.
I have combination skin and I used to think, "no way am I putting oil on my skin" but after using argan it completely changed my whole way of thinking. Argan oil immediately absorbs into your skin without any greasy feeling. I use it morning and night. I am able to apply my makeup right over it without any greasiness. My face has been breaking out for a while and it's been hard to find the right routine to help. I know from past experience that simple 100% pure argan oil can help keep my face stay moisturized without fear of causing any more breakouts. It's wonderful for hair as well. I have long blonde hair that dries out really quickly and using this keeps the shine and health of my hair. It has also really cut down the breakage of my hair. It's such a multi use oil and can be used for so many things. I would recommend Radha Beauty if you are looking for a high quality argan oil that for a really good price.
You can find it on amazon.com

• 100% Pure Argan Oil is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil.
• Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
• No preservatives, chemicals, water or other oils added. 100% Pure argan oil
• Radha Argan oil is made organically in small batches and imported directly from Morocco to ensure premium quality!
I received this product complimentary for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within