Image Map

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum for Gorgeous Glowing Skin




I was very excited to try Valentia's Even Glow Vitamin C serum. I've had problems all winter with my face looking dull and just not bright, especially with all the indoor heating sucking the moisture right out of my skin. I started using this about 2 weeks ago and saw results after just the first use. I washed my face as usual and then applied a couple small drops of this product. It absorbed into my face quickly and after a few minutes I followed with a moisturizer. My skin no longer felt 'tight' after washing my face and my face no longer looked dull or dry. It also works well under makeup. This product isn't at all 'greasy' so you don't have to worry about applying a heavy thick serum that is sticky on your face and then trying to apply makeup over it. With this you can't even tell you have it on except for the wonderful results you see in the mirror. The serum immediately soaks into the skin and starts to hydrate leaving your face with a gorgeous glow immediately. I wanted my mom to try this product as well and it immediately became one of her favorite products I've had her try. So after just a few uses we have both become great fans of this brand. You can definitely tell the difference between drugstore products and quality brands such as this. Even the packaging is very nice and makes the outside look as high quality as the product inside! I definitely recommend!

Exclusively available at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJD8NLY


Indications
Due to the Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, our Even Glow Serum is super hydrating all day leaving your face with a refreshing, well-rested and radiant glow.

Ingredients
KEY INGREDIENTS - 1.18OZ -MADE IN USA // 20% VITAMIN C, ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL, ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL, RESISTEM (PLANT STEM CELLS), HYALURONIC ACID(BOTANICAL), GREEN TEA EXTRACT

Directions
Valentia's revolutionary new generation treatment has a foundation of natural and organic ingredients, including Vitamin C. The Even Glow Serums is made of top quality supporting ingredients and designed to be thicker to reduce waste and further transport missing nutrients to the skin.I received this item complimentary for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within