Image Map

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fractionated 100% Pure & Natural Coconut Oil

Fractionated 100% Pure & Natural Coconut Oil



 
 
I really LOVE coconut oil. I use it every single day as it has so many uses and works so incredibly well.
Before trying gopure's 100% pure coconut oil I had never tried a 'fractionated' coconut oil. To tell you the truth I didn't quite know what fractionated even meant. [Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.]
This product is very different from the coconut oil you are used to buying in your grocery store that is for cooking purposes. This oil is meant for beauty and skincare. The best part is this oil stays a liquid and doesn't turn to a solid like the store brands. It's a very lightweight liquid oil. It quickly absorbs and doesn't leave a residue.
 I used it right out of the bottle on arms, legs and hands. I then wondered if I would have as good of results using this in my hair like I have used coconut oil before.
I first tried it as a hair mask before I washed my hair. I just applied it to my dry hair and let it set in for about an 1hr. I then washed it out in the shower (didn't leave any residue or buildup in my hair). My hair was incredibly soft and detangled. Plus as a huge benefit I didn't have as much hair breakage in my brush as I usually do. Over the next couple days I would put about 2 drops in my hands and rub it through about the middle of my hair to the ends. This stuff worked better in just a couple uses as all the expensive hair products/serums/leave in conditioners  I've ever bought. My hair seriously felt unbelievably soft and healthy looking. It brought out my highlights and took away the dry winter static. If you only buy this to use in your hair it is worth it! Not to mention it works amazing on skin. I look forward to mixing up my own lotions and concoctions this spring and summer. This has NO scent and doesn't have any additives to clog pores. Amazing highly recommend for summer!
 
Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil and Massage Oil by goPURE is the finest fractionated coconut oil available. It is 100% pure, with no added chemicals, preservatives or dyes. This premium therapeutic grade oil contains antimicrobial, antibacterial and astringent properties, making it an effective treatment for a wide variety of health and beauty woes.



Premium Grade, Grade A - Fractionated Coconut Oil - the Best Carrier Oil and Moisturizer
  • Fractionated coconut oil is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy.

  • It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness.

  • Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.

  • 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This is Hands Down the Highest Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil on the Market Today


  • I received this item complimentary thanks to gopure and tomoson for testing purposes and an honest review.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    linked within

    linked within