Image Map

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum


Over the past year I've heard a lot about Boots products and how well they are liked in the UK. So when Target started carrying Boots line of products I was excited to know I could now get them in the US. I also recently saw Home & Family on Hallmark Channel review Boots line of skincare and it had rave reviews from the guest host. This No7 is supposed to be one of the best of their line.
While I loved getting the sample in my Frosty Vox Box it was hardly enough to tell if this product would work long term or have better results over time but as a quick serum to put on to aid in moisturizing and fine lines I say it works just about as well as other serums on the market. Although to purchase at Target it's quite pricey at around $20 for a 1oz tube. While this product may work I will continue using my previously purchased serums that cost a bit less.

Thanks to Influenster I was able to receive a complimentary sample for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within