Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

YUMI Asteria Anti Aging Serum






Thanks to Tomoson I was able to test and review this product.
This has been one of my favorite products I've received to review as I saw such quick and fast results. I'm in my late 20s and am using products like these as an aging preventative. However lately my skin has been breaking out really bad and the tone has been drab and just not like it used to be.
I used this product for about 3 days putting it on once before bed each night. I follow with a moisturizer. By the 3rd day I noticed my breakout was practically gone and my skin as a whole, looked so much better. This is a product I would continue to buy and keep in my skin care routine. So even though I don't need anti aging products at my age this product worked great for me. It's great as an all over skin care product and decreases breakouts for any age skin. I didn't notice any sensitivity while using this product either which is very nice! I recommend. You can find this product at amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within