Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Influenster Frosty Voxbox


My first blog of 2015! To start it off I have the Frosty Voxbox courtesy of Influenster! I was excited to get this box as it's so much bigger in size than any vox box I had received before. 
Inside was a bunch of goodies! 




Included in mine was: 


The McCormick thyme came at just the right time! Perfect for all the holiday cooking I'm doing! 
I also really enjoyed the Candy Cane decaf green tea. I was expecting it to be really minty but it was very nice and light. 
Fruit vines are much softer than twizzlers and kids love them. 
Rimmel eye makup remover works great! It can take off black liner and mascara so fast! 
I've used the Rimmel Scandel eyes Kohl liner before and it has worked just as well as other brands. It glides on smooth and has good staying power.
I have several NYC makeup products and don't usually buy lipsticks as I'm more of a gloss girl but it's always nice to try new products I wouldn't normally buy! It's got good pigment color.
I have never tried Boots products but have heard a lot about them. I wish the sample would have been a bit bigger as it's hard to see if I really like a product with just a one use sample but I was still happy to at least try that little bit! 
I didn't know if I would like the ecotools sleek and shine brush as it has really tough hard bristles that I thought might damage by dry blonde hair but I really liked it and found myself choosing it over all my other combs and brushes. It really detangles well without being overly harsh. I have also used it with my blowdryer on wet hair and it works better than a wide tooth comb! 

Overall I'm very happy with my frosty voxbox! :) 

Have you heard of Influenster or are curious in joining to have a chance at your very own voxbox? Head on over to influenster.com to find out more!
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this voxbox honestly! So many goodies & most were pretty awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within