Image Map

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The VS Daily Legging





 
Ok so since the beginning of the legging evolution I have been on the hunt for a really nice legging in a length long enough to actually go to my ankles. Tall girl problem #7: Every pair of leggings I own are cropped length or practically capri length limiting my shoe and outfit choices immensely.
Until today! My bestie told me about a flash sale VictoriasSecret.com was having and so I went a browsing. After a bit of window shopping it was as if the VS legging angels had heard my plea and there they were - VS 'Daily Legging' in Long length on sale.
I added them to my cart and received them today! Out of the package they looked like they ran a bit small but after I put them on they stretched and fit perfect. The length was perfect and are mid rise so they don't roll down.
The cotton fabric is thicker than your run of the mill legging every store has but still aren't thick enough to be considered pants or not wearing with a longer length top.
They are going to be so perfect for layering this winter! I will probably end up purchasing another pair at some point. They do also come in short, crop, regular, and of course long length as well as a few other color choices.
 

1 comment:

linked within

linked within