Image Map

Saturday, November 1, 2014

how will i know




loveeee - sam smith's gorgeous cover of whitney houston's [how will I know]


Oh it's you I know, you're the one I dream of
Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above
Oh I lose control, can not seem to get enough
When I wake from a dream, tell me is it really love

How Will I Know if you really love me
I say a prayer with every heart beat
I fall in love Whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about These Things

How Will I Know if you're thinking of me
I try to case, but I'm too shy (can not speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet
This love is strong, why do I feel weak

Oh, wake me, I'm shaking, wish I had you near me now,
Said there's no mistaking, what I feel is really love

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within