Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

the jumpsuit







jumpsuit - plastic island
purse- 90s vintage
scarf - vintage
belt/jewelry - vintage
lipstick - kate moss #20

This has been one of the only jumpsuits that has been long enough and fit comfortably on me. I really love the slinky fabric and the skinny straps. Did I mention pockets. It totally has pockets.
I found the vintage aztec eagle belt on ebay and luckily won the high bid. It is definitely my new favorite and goes with literally everything in my closet. My mom saw me wearing the belt, looked at it and said, "I have a pin that is the exact same and matches!" So funny that pieces over the decades find their way back together again. Head scarf was also a recent ebay purchase I've been finding some really cool stuff lately on there! I'm trying to take advantage of the last of the summer weather with this but I think this would be equally as cool with a leather jacket for fall.

1 comment:

  1. You look sexy! Can you wear that out all the time? I think James has to show up eventually ;)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within