Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum Review

 
 
Thanks to tomoson and day by day beauty I had the opportunity to try day by day's Vitamin C Serum with vitamin e & hyaluronic acid.
First of all, I was very pleased with the packaging. The pretty blue bottle with simple label was very spa like and looks nice sitting out. I also really love when beauty products have a pump attached to the lid as I don't have to worry about pouring out too much or wasting any.
The serum has a thick consistency that your skin just absorbs right up.  It nourishes your skin with antioxidants and rich hydrating ingredients. It helps to reduce fine lines and is perfect for sensitive skin as it is as organic and eco friendly.

Since receiving I've used it by itself as well as under my normal moisturizer and it has worked wonderfully. I could really see a difference in my face being moisturized and little lines on my forehead disappeared.
Just looking at the ingredients you can see all the good oils and extracts that are helping your skin. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a step up from just your plain moisturizer.
You can purchase at amazon.com


IngredientsIngredients: Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxy- ethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract), Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract).

Directions
Simply apply a small amount of Day By Day Vitamin C Serum with fingertips to freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage areas while avoiding direct contact with eyes. Give your skin a few minutes to absorb all the natural goodness before applying moisturizer.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within