Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Enchanted











 
Shirt - Beauty & the Beast NY Broadway Souvenir-t
Skirt - Vintage Prophecy
Shoes - Urban Works
 
 

I haven't posted an ootd blog in so long. I really have missed doing it and to tell you the truth I haven't been putting together many outfits lately. I've been doing a lot of painting/diy projects and have been wearing  a lot uninspiring shorts and tshirts... However, I was inspired by my recent find on ebay to create this look. I love looking through vintage clothing and I found this purple rose skirt. My first thought was, oh my gosh that rose looks just like the rose in the beginning of beauty and the beast... I scrolled down and the seller had said it was one of her fav skirts and it reminded her of... beauty and the beast. Needless to say I had to have it and knew it would be perfect with my beauty and the beast tshirt. I had found it in the kids section at a local thrift shop along with these killer 90s black and white brogues I got new for 99 cents. That was one great shopping day. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love it! Tale as Old as Time... I love how bright the skirt is, too :)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within