Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Minerals Facial Moisturizing Day Cream Review


Adovia Dead Sea Minerals Facial Moisturizing Day Cream Review


Thanks to Tomoson an Adovia I was able to test and review their Dead Sea Minerals Facial Moisturizer. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do so otherwise I would never have found this amazing moisturizer! It's hypoallergenic and is for all skin types! My verified amazon review can be found here


Directions: Apply daily to dry, clean, skin in circular motions until absorbed. Ideal as a make up base.

I didn't realize how GOOD of a makeup base!
I use several different mineral powder foundations and before this my skin always looks a little matte and drab. With this my skin looks moisturized, cared for, and beautifully dewy! It's practically near impossible to have even a semblance of dewiness when using a mineral powder foundation! People started complimenting my complexion and my face no longer felt tight or dry. I don't even have to exfoliate as often. I must say that in my complete honest opinion this is the BEST moisturizing day cream I've ever used.
I use this in combination with the Adovia Dead Sea Facial Cleansing Bar and the exfoliating dead sea salts and it's a great combo. Adovia has some pretty amazing products and I simply can't wait to build on my collection of their skin products!! All their products are available at amazon.com just do a simple search for Adovia and you'll find them!

THE MOISTURIZER: Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daily face moisturizer. Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals from Dead Sea Salt for natural moisture balance. Contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that lasts all day.
  • THE BENEFITS: Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow". Great moisturizer for men and women.
  • HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
  • THE COMPANY: Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been producing skin care products for ten years with thousands of satisfied customers and a proven track record. Our formulation experts specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. Our products are 100% CRUELTY FREE and Never Tested on Animals.
  • THE GUARANTEE: Buy Risk Free with our 1 YEAR 100%, Unconditional, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee! We are so confident that you will love this daily moisturizer that if you are not satisfied please contact us for a complete refund.


  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    linked within

    linked within