Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

summery mixed prints








coin bracelet - vintage
bag, dress, necklace - gifted
aztec eagle belt - vintage from ebay
wedges - hillard & hansen

I've got some of the bestest friends ever! Not only are they always there with kind words, fun adventures, and random chat-athons they pick out some of the cutest outfits. I had a bday last month and my lovely friends sent me some adorable presents. I couldn't wait to put some together. Thanks to my best friend L for sending me the elephant necklace, bag, and dress all the way from Ireland. She did a amazing job at styling me don't ya think?! Love this print combo it's so summery feeling! Now wait till you see the adorable bubble tea baby panda shirt my bestie A sent! Next OOTD to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love L's outfit for you! Very colorful & summery :)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within