Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hannah Goff Frog Print Dress






 
Hannah Goff Frog Print Hi-Lo Dress Spring 2013 Collection
Sandals - rue21
 
I fell in love with this frog print the moment I saw it. I'm not usually one who goes for animal print let alone frogs on a dress! The print is simply mesmerizing. Until you get up close you don't even realize you're looking at mirrored frogs. I was a little sad the camera didn't pick up all the detail in natural light. The sides are darkened to give an illusion of a slimmer shape and the inside is lined with a stiffer material except for the skirt bottom. The skirt bottom is so light and floaty is simply flows when you walk. Hannah has some gorgeous dress prints and designs but this design is my favorite. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I didn't even realize they were froggies until you said it, how cool! Gorgeous dress on you bestie :)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within