Image Map

Thursday, June 12, 2014

paradise valley

  
blue scarf - street vender
tank dress - thrifted
hat - garden ridge
shoes - cythia vincent
silver cuff - nicki minaj
turquoise cuff - vintage
bead necklace - vintage
 
My go to look lately it seems. I've been wearing more maxi dresses and skirts than I normally wear. It's just so easy to throw one on instead of trying to put together a whole outfit.
My brother brought me back this blue scarf as a souvenir from a vacation. It's one of my most favorite because of how large it is. You can tie up the corners to wear as a kimono, a beach cover up, and of course a scarf.  I've been looking for some kimonos and I just can't seem to find any I like so the next best thing, create my own! I have a great summer scarf with dolphins and tiedye I want to wear like this as well.





 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello mystery woman! I am diggin' the big scarf as a kimono :)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within