Image Map

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

rainy day blues








cross bracelet - steel by design
turquoise bracelet - vintage
coin bracelet - vintage
maxi print dress - mossimo
sweater vest - glo
dylan tank - wetseal
studded belt - thrifted
hat - garden ridge
boots - diy
 
Not the best shooting conditions today. Only got a few shots in since it started raining the second I stepped outside. Luckily the hat did it's job and worked as a semi umbrella.
 I've had this maxi dress since 2008 and only wore it twice. I loved the print but I disliked the uncomfortable tie string halter neck. I ended up just tying the halter around my waist and instant maxi skirt. I liked how it turned out because it made the maxi a really nice long length. Paired it with my studded diy boots, misc jewelry and dylan tank. 


2 comments:

linked within

linked within