Image Map

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

bohobluedream





 





skirt - garden ridge
boots - vintage
bag - travelsmith
lace top - selena gomez
tie top - Caslon
turquoise bangles - world market
necklace - diy
 
First off who knew that garden ridge actually had some unique clothing items. I picked up 3 dresses with unusual prints for just dollars. I wore this out shopping today and got complimented several times on this skirt. One lady told me that 'she loved it and had been a hippie way back when and skirts like this was all she wore'. So that was pretty cool. 
I started off with the sweater vest on and realized I'd taken the last 3 blog posts with it... so I took it off. It made the outfit more summery feeling without it anyway.
I adore these boots. I got them over ten years ago when there was only 1 pair left on the shelf. My sister n law and I fought over who would get them and we ultimately decided we'd share them every other week... needless to say she never got her week with them.. ever. They worked out good for tromping through rain.today.



1 comment:

  1. LOL poor Susi! I love this look on you! I do believe Boho is a look for you, bestie :D

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within