Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

when i wake up in the morning



Lately I've really had luck thrifting pieces I've been wanting. I've been searching for some high waisted denim shorts that were really fitted. I saw these from a couple aisles away and grabbed them up hoping they would be my size. Another plus is they were lucky brand. I've wanted to buy a pair of lucky jeans since I was a kid. why? I have no idea. I think they were just the trend at the time.
 I also saw these floral long shorts and got them as well. I can't decide whether to leave them in all their Kelly Kapowski glory or cut them off into a short pair. I don't have any shorts this length so I may keep them how they are... for a while at least.

1 comment:

  1. LOL it says lucky you in the zipper, bahahahaa! Awesome finds :D

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within