Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2014

travelor


aviators  - adamlevine womens collection
boots - jessica simpson 'tahira'
denim shirt - miley cyrus
leggings - badgley mischka
handbag - travelsmith adventure gear
stainless choker - thrifted

This is usually the type of outfit I throw on when I need to just run out and run errands. I did wear my new pair of adam levine aviators. I had been stalking adam levines womens collection since early april undecided about what I wanted (everything). I finally ordered this pair of aviators from his collection. These are a bigger/darker style than I normally wear but I like them. It's nice being incognito top gunesque.
While out today I ran into one of my favorite thrift stores and I did happen to find this stainless choker amidst digging through baskets of baskets of jewelry. I usually don't have much luck finding good condition jewelry but this one was perfect and shines so pretty in the light. Simple but really eyecatching and layers well. Also picked up this brown leather crossbody bag. I have been looking for a small crossbody I can put my phone, keys, and money in this summer. It's the perfect travel size. I have always carried the hugest bags but lately I got to just carrying basics and leaving my suitcase sized bags at home.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could throw things on like that & go out. I suck at layering :P

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within