Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

easter bracelet




horizontal cross bracelet - steel by design
sterling turquoise - handmade vintage
goldtone bangle - thrifted
sterling fleur de lis - qvc
connemara marble bracelet - qvc
sterling black onex ring - avon
sterling celtic knot - street vendor

Every summer I end up with a different collection of layered bracelets, some old, some new.
My mom gave me the horizontal cross bracelet for Easter. At first look I thought it was sterling! The look, weight, feel is the same. Qvc has a collection of steel jewelry at just a fraction of the cost of full sterling so it's great if you want a set of bangle bracelets for the price of one sterling. My favorite kind of bracelets are the ones that hinge. This one has that hinge so it just feels nice on the arm and layers perfectly. Qvc has rosetone and gold as well as the stainless pictured. I really want the rosetone one next but it's on waitlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within