Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

sweats and leather






sweatshirt - thrifted
handbag - sharif
brogue shoes - bongo
pants - selena gomez dream out loud

One of my most favorite and unique handbag/purses is this white leather Sharif with zippered flowers, tassels, and braided straps. My mom got it for me for my birthday several years ago. The inside is huge and I can fit practically everything I want in it. I carried it with me on my trip to Cali and it now holds some of my most favorite memories from that summer.
I thrifted this sweatshirt already cut up and diyed. I was thinking someone after my own heart! It's a really heavyweighted sweatshirt compared to the ones I have.
 I just received the faux leather brogues in the mail and was trying them on while wearing the skinny sweats by selena. I was surprised at how much I liked them paired together. I otherwise would never have thought of wearing them together. They took the sporty look out of the outfit and made it more casual/trendy.
 I must say that [the skinniest sweatpants] by selena are amazingly soft and give a little different look than just leggings. This will be a goto outfit when spring comes!

1 comment:

linked within

linked within