Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

be impractical.


 
 
 
 
I found this quote on pinterest earlier this evening and I thought to myself I need to apply this to my life every single day. I find myself trying to disappear, play it safe, have a common existence and not be different from what is expected and it's hard to not fall backwards into routine.
Blogging and posting on chictopia has definitely helped motivate me to get up more mornings,  actually put together some sort of outfit and gain enough confidence to post some of them. Slowly I'm evolving from the play it safer attitude I have, not just in style but everyday little things in life. So it was nice to see it being reality. I still get butterflies when I see my pic on chictopia's homepage. Let alone 2 at the same time. It is such an honor to be voted. It was definitely a nice surprise when I logged on tonight.
 


2 comments:

  1. You go bestie! My bestie's famous, whoop whoop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go bestie! My bestie's famous, whoop whoop! :D

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within