Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

aerie


lace boybrief - aerie
star bralette - aerie
necklace - sofia vergara

Aerie just had a spring sale and I got a coupon card in the mail for a free undi and $10 off any bra also free shipping with any bra purchase! I have never bought anything from American Eagle or their intimates line aerie so it gave me an opportunity to try. I picked out the aerie lace boybrief in the color true black and the aerie star collection long bralette in the color true black. I really had a tough time deciding between the black stars and neon lime polka dot one. I figured I would get more wear out of the black so I went practical and got it. I think it will be great under tanks this summer especially tops that have an open back or more open sides.

1 comment:

linked within

linked within