Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MENSWEAR



 
Menswear Jacket - IZOD
Shirt - Morbid Threads
Shorts - diy-ed
Socks - Target


SO perfectly 90s in every way. Menswear channeling Cher of Clueless.
You wouldn't believe the deal I got on this IZOD mens suit jacket. I had been looking for an oversized black suit jacket for a while. All because it was missing 2 buttons... a whole $3.00 was spent for it. I would never button the jacket anyway! It is well made and incredibly soft. I love the shoulders they are square but not unnaturally so.  Definitely check out clothing outlets and irregular stores to find amazing deals! You never know what you may find!

White ruffle shirt I lifted out of my brother's closet. It's oversized and perfectly long.
DIY denim shorts used to be a pair of men's jeans.
Jellypop shoes I got online a couple weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. You hella looked like a model in those photos! :O

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within