Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Jellypop Artemus



My newest addition Jellypop "Artemus" Black Oxfords!
I seriously searched the internet and every shoe store I could think of for a dupe of the vagabond dioone shoe with no luck. It's either the name brand or nothing.



I did however find these which had similar traits. I would probably have passed them up if it hadn't been for the sale price. They were 50% off with an additional 30% off that... I've never shopped at shoecarnival.com before so I didn't know what to expect from them. However the Artemus shoe at every other store was twice as expensive.


What sold me on the shoe was the rugged bottom and the grommet lace holes that keep them from looking too dressy.
I think they'd look amazing paired with rolled up skinny jeans, dresses and thigh high socks! As for now these fit the style I was going for with the vagabond shoes.



Description:
Kick back your style with the old-school Jellypop Artemus! Reminiscent of 90's Grunge, these shoes combine a lace-up front with grommet details, a chunky lugged midsole and a thick block heel to give you a pair of shooties that will add a little edge to your look.

Jellypop Artemus

•Lace-up closure with metal grommet detail
•3 inch chunky heel



No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within