Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

NEW RIMMEL PRODUCTS



Rimmel Products Shown:
Stay Matte Primer
Stay Blushed
027 Eyeshadow BrickLane
Scandaleyes retro glam mascara
002 Scandaleyes Bulletproof Beige 24hr Shadowstick
001 Scandaleyes Black Waterproof Eyeliner
Moisture Renew Lipstick 642 Nude Delight


 
 
I was so excited to receive a box of Rimmel Brand Makeup in the mail this past week. As a member of Influenster I was given the opportunity to test Rimmel's new Stay Matte Mousse Foundation before it hit stores. As an incentive I received a box filled with 7 new Rimmel products. I've already tried out most of these products since receiving them and I've liked them. The Stay Blushed has a really nice scent.
*Rimmel products were sent complimentary via influenster.
Not included in complimentary gift set: Book [Jemma Kidd Make-Up Secrets]
 
 
Other Recent Makeup Posts:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within