Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

SUAVE KERATIN INFUSION

SUAVE KERATIN INFUSION


 
 
 
Since going blonde 3 years ago I have needed extra conditioning to keep my hair shiny and smooth. I wanted a leave in conditioner that had a nice scent and ultimately decided on Suave's Keratin Infusion leave-in conditioner. 
 
For over a year I have not been without this product. It is also one of the lowest priced leave in conditioners I've ever came across! I had a hard time finding it actually in stock. So if I see it on the shelves I usually add it to my cart.
 
 
How I use: After towel drying my hair I use a dime sized amount and run it all through my hair focusing on the ends. It detangles and smoothes and leaves a soft scent.
 
Available at Walmart.
Price: $2.88!!!!
 
 
Product Description: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner is a great choice for hair that needs extra protection during the process of styling. This Suave Professionals conditioner, 1.5 fl oz, is a leave-in conditioner that helps protect against the heat of blow dryers, straighteners and curling irons. This Suave Professionals leave-in conditioner is enriched with Keralock Technology, which infuses keratin into the hair fiber to provide ample moisture. Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time and can leave it unmanageable, frizzy and harder to style. This formula infuses keratin and seals cuticles for advanced protection from heat damage and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner is a smart choice for people with frizz and anyone who wants to maintain the quality of conditioned hair.
 
 
 
*This is my own opinion/review and purchased on my own.


1 comment:

  1. For influenster! LOL I need to get going on this one :P

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within