Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

neon gypsy desert rain or the best i ever had?


sanctuary navy crochet top, BCBG black bandeau, five brothers vintage plaid flannel, diy denim destroyed shorts, decree blue suede cutout boots, primark london bag, shopcalico barred sunglasses



 
 
The redeemed these totally retro cute shopcalico barred circle sunglasses from Chictopia and I love how they give any outfit retro vibe. 
 
 
 
 
I got this navy crochet top last week. It's see through but it looked good paired with a BCBG bandaeu that had crisscross straps. I really didn't spend much time putting on this look. Really just was like, oh that matches those boots, grab that shirt, hey the bag I'm using looks pretty cool. okay out the door.  
The whole denim cut offs, plaid flannel reminded me of one of my fave summer songs and videos, best I ever had. It's a total mood lifter when he mentions my state! *Replays* enjoy!
 
 















beautifulromantic's gallery
FOLLOW+   

1 comment:

  1. You're the best I ever had! Hey Oklahoma! Hey California :DD
    Cute outfit P ;)

    ReplyDelete

linked within

linked within