Image Map

Sunday, August 11, 2013

GUESS i've got the eye of the tiger the fire


black fedora hat   black gold Guess shirt    light blue vintage DIY shorts 
              
 These are probably one of my favorite pairs of diy-ed authentic vintage shorts. Luckily for me my dad had a whole assortment of already distressed, filled with holes, perfectly soft jeans stashed in the closet from back in the 90s. I raided the old pairs and cut a few to make shorts.
I like wearing them because they are super soft and a little oversized so they are nice and comfy for spending days not doing much of anything.
I also made a pact with myself that I would start wearing my assortment of hats more often so alas final touch, I threw one on.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 



 


1 comment:

linked within

linked within