Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

When I want to feel free I remember you, I remember me



Late night channel surfing resulted in a new favorite song. I rewound the video probably 10 times and replayed it today countless times. The song just makes you feel happy and makes you want to sing along. :)




I was feeling happy and used several new products. Most came from my monthly IPSY subscription. I was a bit apprehensive of the lip crayon but I liked it on.  I really loved the glowy look the Mosiac Powder gave but it made every dry spot on my face come to light.
Otherwise I will be doing this look again.

NYX Mosiac Powder in Dare *
Neutrogena healthy skin custom glow blush & bronzer in Posie Glow
Almay Intense I-color in trio for blues
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Crayon*
Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush*

*Ipsy Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within