Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

IPSY APRIL 13 BEAUTY BAG




Included in the APRIL 13 Ipsy Beauty Bag: Pretty in Pink

❤ White Canvas Cosmetic bag with Pink Patent Trim
❤ MICA Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder
•earth
❤ be a... bombshell Blush
•sweet cheeks
❤ healthy sexy hair
•soy renewal nourishing styling treatment
❤ sation nail laquer
•love at first bite
❤ ipsy savings card

Cosmetic bag: Cute white and simple.
MICA Earth Shimmer: I haven't used yet. I think I'll use it as a highlighter or eye shadow.
be a...bombshell blush: Very pretty pink shade. I haven't used either because I have so many blushes I use already.
healthy sexy hair: I'm excited to use. I love hair treatments.
sation nail laquer: I did paint my nails with this and was surprised it was an odd orange shade. I painted 2 coats for it to show up properly. Not a shade I would pick out to purchase but an okay neutral shade.

Looking forward to May's Bag!


Don't miss out on products like these! You can still become a Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber for just $10.00 w/ free shipping!

Reviews of past months Ipsy Bags:

Mar 2013
Feb 2013
Jan 2013
Dec 2012


Visit my profile on Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within