Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

IPSY MARCH 13 BEAUTY BAG




Included in the Mar 13 Ipsy Beauty Bag: The Great Escape

❤ Blue and White Anchor printed cosmetic bag
❤ GlamRX Mini Freestyle Magnetic Palette
❤ Yaby eyeshadow refills
colors:
•vein
•sand
❤ Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
❤ LA Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Removing Wipes
❤ ipsy savings card





All in all I was a bit disappointed in this months products. The only thing I would have actually purchased was the juice beauty hydrating spray.

Cosmetic bag: I really liked the print. One of my favorite bags so far.
GlamRX Palette: First thing I thought was, "It's empty?!" Then I remembered the coastal scents refills from last months beauty bag to put in it. But I actually decided to keep all the eyeshadows (coastal and this months yaby) in their respective clear cases they came in as they snapped closed tight to reduce fallout.
Yaby eyeshadow: I loved the teal color. I've been using an eyeliner brush and using it on my lower lid as liner. The nude shade however didn't show up on my skin.
Juice Beauty Mist: The smell is a bit off putting however it works good as a setting mist after putting on foundation. The smell doesn't linger and leaves a dewy but not wet finish on skin.
LA Travel Lite Makeup Removing Wipes: Worked as well as any other makeup removing wipe but I prefer another brand over these.


Looking forward to April's Bag!


Don't miss out on products like these! You can still become a Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber for just $10.00 w/ free shipping!

Reviews of past months Ipsy Bags:

Feb 2013
Jan 2013
Dec 2012


Visit my profile on Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within