Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

IPSY FEB 13 BEAUTY BAG




Included in the Feb 13 Ipsy Beauty Bag: Red Carpet Ready

❤ black patent w/red lining cosmetic bag
❤ lash card deluxe sample
❤ mica beautycosmetics gel liner in black
❤ coastal scents glitz & glamour eye shadow sample set
in colors
•candlelight
•gunmetal
•incognito
•ashen
❤ pop beauty mascara in smokey black
❤ pixi flawless and poreless face primer
❤ ipsy savings card




I must admit that I impatiently wait for my Ipsy beauty bag each month. This month's however surprised me because 1. I didn't sneak a peek at what was in the bag, 2. I totally didn't realize it was already time for the beauty bag to come!

After tearing open the metallic pink envelope, I was so happy to find a gel liner! I had yet to try one!! Also the lash cards were a must to have as well, (my mom even grabbed a lash card to try whilst in the midst of my frenzy of opening everything).

In all my years of watching youtube makeup tutorials it seems most every beauty guru's must have has been the coastal scents eye shadow pallet. I had always wondered of the quality of these shadows since they were being compared to MAC. I was also happy to receive the smoky colors instead of the gold neutrals that were sent out as well.

I've never heard of PopBeauty before so I'm anxious to try a new mascara. I am a mascara maven and am always in search of the newest and coolest ones.

My excitement dwindled when I noticed I received a tube of the pixi primer. I had received several samples in the Target Sample beauty bags and was not impressed by this brand. It always turns my skin an orange color,is greasy, makes my makeup smear, and worst of all is sticky like a really bad liquid foundation.

Even with one product I dislike the rest is well worth it! Especially that gel liner! After trying it I am hooked! I used an angled eye liner brush by bareminerals to apply and it went on smooth and easy. It looks just like liquid liner without the trouble of trying to draw a perfect line.

I really enjoyed the coastal scents eye shadow as well. I only use bare minerals loose powder shadows and the coastal scents held up to them. They have good pigmentation of color and go on smooth.



Don't miss out on products like these! You can still become a Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber for just $10.00 w/ free shipping!

Reviews of past months Ipsy Bags:

Jan 2013
Dec 2012


Visit my profile on Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within