Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD

Thank you to annie for nominating me!

Rules
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
No tag backs

11 Random Facts
1. I usually like disc 2 of Taylor Swift's cds just a tad bit more than the original. 
2. My absolute favorite food is Crown Prince smoked oysters. I usually get several cans for Christmas. 
3. My favorite makeup is BareMinerals. 
4. I have an aversion to ever watching a series finale of a tv show because I have a fear it won't end like I want it to. 
5. I'm addicted to lip gloss and chapstick.
6. My favorite animated movie is Thumbelina. 
7. I have to keep a notepad by my bed so I can constantly write things I need to do for fear of forgetting.
8. I have an obsession with milk tea w/ pearls! aka chewy balls tea
9. I can recite practically the whole movie of Christmas Vacation since I've watched it multiple times every Christmas for 20 years. 
10.My favorite song is I Never Told You by Colbie Caillet. It reminds you to tell people how you feel about them so as you don't miss your chance!
11.Had one heck of an adventure this past summer in Cali with Annie. :) 


Annie's Questions

★ What is the biggest thing on your bucket list that you want to accomplish? I would love to go to Ireland to visit Louise and see where the movie Tristan & Isolde was filmed. 
★ What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a teacher.
★ What is your favorite topic to blog about? Makeup and hairstyles.
★ What is your favorite YouTube video currently? Besides Gangnam Style? just kidding :P I can't think of one particular video but I love watching DITL vlogs from HubbyWifeyTV. 
★ If you were to get married in the near future, where would your ceremony take place? If you're already married, where did your ceremony take place? I've actually never been a girl who had her wedding planned out so I haven't a clue. I'd love to get married outside, not sure where though. After watching the newer version of Miracle on 34th street I think a midnight wedding in a large empty church would be absolutely perfect. Though I'd have to nab my besties to be there!
★ What is your favorite gemstone? Emerald
★ If you given a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go & why? Ireland! But if I had already went there I'd choose Greece, Australia, or London. Greece to see the gorgeous sea views. Australia to visit the Crocodile Hunter's zoo and be a tourist. London to hunt down Prince Harry? haha I'd love to see Big Ben and all the London tourist-y places. 
★ What is your favorite scent? Vanilla
★ What is your favorite time of year & why? Summer! It's when all the fun happens! Visits with friends, playing in the sun, smoothies, sun tans, and cut offs. 
★ What is your favorite dessert? plain cheesecake or that chocolate mocha cake served at chinese buffets.
★ Are you a coffee, energy drink, or tea drinker? Coffee drinker! I have to have coffee with 1 sweetener and coconut creme coffeemate every morning! 

um so I only have 1 follower and it's annie so feel free to nominate yourself if you are reading this and haven't been nominated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within