Image Map

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IPSY JAN 2013 BEAUTY BAG



Included in the Jan 13 IPSY beauty bag:

 Black w/ blue star lining cosmetic bag
 Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play
 Nail Laquer in Bloody Mary
 Eyeliner Brush
 Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter
 Josie Maran 100% pure Argon Oil
 Savings Card for a % off a purchase from these brands



First Impressions:

I snuck a peek on IPSY.com to see what was going to be included and was excited to discover that  a bottle of Argon oil was in this months shipment. My absolute favorite skin line is argon oil based so I was happy to try a new brand.
Big Sexy Hair has been around for ages and I've previously purchased, I'm curious to try the spray and play. 
I'm delighted to get a new brush to add to my brush collection. I've never tried the SOHO brand before.
The NailTini nail lacquer is a pretty bright red color. The bottle is shaped differently than any brand I've purchased. I think these are too cute being named after different drinks, red:bloody mary. I think it would match the red lipgloss from the previous Dec Ipsy bag. 
I gave the Tuscan Blood Orange body butter to my mom. The bottle is pretty and she enjoyed the scent.
 All in all just to get the bottle of Argon oil was well worth this months bag. I've been really impressed with the products that have came in my first 2 shipments so far! I can't wait to use them all! Thanks to annie for my Christmas Present of Ipsy!

Don't miss out if you like any of these products! You can still purchase a Jan Ipsy Beauty Bag on IPSY.com for just $10.00 w/ free shipping!

Review of last months Dec Ipsy Bag.

Visit my profile on Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within