Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure



Quick Take:
Lasted a week and were easy to apply!

Usage Tips:
Easy to follow directions on package.

The Verdict:
Great easy to use product that gives gorgeous results!

When I thought of
"press on" nails, I thought of being in elementary school with my little press on nails that lasted only a couple minutes before popping off. These however lasted about 7 days. I am really rough on my nails and work with kids so I'm constantly washing my hands. These lasted longer than the nail stickers I've tried in the past as well. I loved the color and the fact they were short and move-able like a real nail. They didn't look fake at all. The only con I had with them was that there wasn't a nail big enough for my thumb. I don't have abnormally large nails either so I thought that was a bit odd. They didn't damage my nails either after taking them off. I recommend!


Where to Buy

You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Suggested retail price: $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns

Visit www.impressmanicure.com to check out the product and get some for yourself!

Thank you to INFLUENSTER for the complimentary ImPress Nails to test and review as part of the Mom Vox Box campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linked within

linked within